I know, its March. But hey, you can save this for next year! 🙂 This is by far my favorite Valentine I have ever made for my kids! I save my old crayons at the end of the year and then throw them in my February box for the next year, then I am set when Valentine’s Day rolls around!
Here are the steps for this precious Valentine!
1. Peel Crayons
2. Break into small pieces and place in heart shaped silicone molds- I got mine from Hobby Lobby, but these are the same from Amazon:
3. Place in oven at 250 degrees for about 15 minutes, or until you see crayons have melted (I set the molds on a cookie sheet so they are easier to take in and out of the oven)
4. Set out to cool- or place in fridge to cool for sake of time
5. Carefully pop heart crayon out of mold
6. Attach to adorable freebie that I have here in my TPT store 🙂
And TADA! So easy! And cheap!